Tuesday, September 18, 2007

lots to report


So we have been busier then bees around here!! Our state hosted an air show this past weekend. Since our older boys are sea cadets, they worked the show. I volunteer on 2 boards so I also worked the show. It was fun, I like doing that kind of stuff.

Saturday was rainy and cold but hubby and I walked around and did what we could. Saturday hubby came later then we did and took the younger two and walked around with them while I did my volunteering.

We all had a great time but needless to say we are all so VERY tired! Non-stop action for 2 days! then right back into the school zone.

Here are some pictures :



We didn't get a picture of Zach working. There were so many people it was crazy!

Today we took our boat out to "test" it for camping this weekend. Pictures to come soon.

No comments: