Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Addiction..........

yes, I have an addiction......Come on, we all do to some extent or another. Mine just happens to be dishes......for the moment. I go through phases, sometimes it clear glass dishes, sometimes I really like wooden things.




Here are a few of my exciting finds.....





No, that is not all one set, it's a few. The second and third pictures are just a piece or two because I was too lazy to pull all of it out to photograph.


This also does not include the dishes that are packed away or in the cabinet. How many do I have you asked........well.........that my friend is a secret :-)


What do I plan to do with them....use them and enjoy!!



the weather has been nice today just really windy and it's the kind of wind that "cuts" right through you because it's so cold. BUT...there was sunshine and the snow really is going away!!


I am itching to get my hands in the soil and start planting.



If you are ever at a thrift store and find a nice set of old dishes pick 'em up for me.


Thanks!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like the top set...I don't think I saw those at your house the other day.
Your addiction is rubbing off on me...only I really don't have anywhere to put it all.