Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ever had some news that was exciting to you and you wanted to share it but you weren't sure some people would "get it" but knew others would????
So, here goes.......
This morning I was using the Sunday school lesson as my devotion and guess what it was on????? Perseverance... get out!!! Especially after posting about the book I am reading. I love it when God confirms what your are doing or trying to do all around. I also started thinking of the verse about "thinking on good things..." SO...hopefully there are lots of new thought routes/bridges being built in my brain to combat the "bad" habits I have ingrained. I'm excited anyway,,,,

thank you for letting my share my "happiness" with you...

Here's wishing you some confirmation that what you are doing is right or that you need to change your direction.......

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey! Love your new pic. I am going to try and change the pathways in my gray matter as well...