Monday, May 26, 2008

food for thought...or thoughts on food.......

So I was just asking my Friend about her menu for family dinners.....
she plans 2 weeks out and write it all down including snacks and lunch and breakfast.
I do once a week planning.
I get so tired of trying to come up with some meal ideas.....wouldn't it be fun to share your menu?
So here's what I propose we do..... lets post our menus and share them so we can all get some new ideas!

Ok, here goes mine for this week minus today:

Tuesday: (b) cereal (l) sandwiches, fruit cup, homemade cookie, yogurt cup, (d) spaghetti, salad, and bread.

Wednesday: (b) pancakes and bacon, (l) same as previous day (d) Parmesan chicken, green beans, salad, potatoes

Thursday: (b) oatmeal or scrambled eggs, (l) chicken tenders (d) hamburgers, homemade fries

Friday:(b) cereal, (l) go back to Tues, (d) homemade pizza

Sat: left overs all day

Sunday: (b) cereal or pancakes depending on time, (L) pulled pork bbq sandwich with coleslaw (d) left overs


a little boring this week I know............ haven't had a lot of time to put into it. Although the hubby suggested meatloaf and one child suggested mac-n-cheese.
Now that I look at the menu....YAWN.... I think I may revise it!

Would love to see your menus..........

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, I think I accidentally deleted your comment about the Hitler mustache. Sorry!
We are having homemade pizza tomorrow night! I don't see how your menu can be boring unless you serve the same meals every single day. It looks good to me!
I have just been doing a "fly by the seat of my pants" menu for this week.
I am surprised I had even planned two days ahead. And that's only dinner. I haven't even been planning breakfast and lunch.

By the way, the Regency gown is for me...let's hope it turns out.