Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day and memories

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms........


Especially my Mom, Mother-in-law, Sister and sister-in-laws!! Love you all so very much!





Well, even though Allen admits to not listening to me when I mention something I would like to have , this year he actually listened!! And this is what I got.....






This is one of those turntables(record players for us old schoolers), it also has the cd and cassette player on it. Plus a radio. He even went and dug out my old albums!! The kids made me awesomely sweet cards and Daniel made me "flowers" at school. What an awesome Mother's Day! This was something I thought would be neat to have but didn't have to keep dropping hints. Nice.......... We have all had such a wonderful time with it to, listening to the albums I had when I was little. Amazingly they are in great shape! Brings back tons of memories while we are creating new ones!

here's to you celebrating the old and the new!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awesome! Hope it was great!